Deloitte Insights: The Social Enterprise in a World Disrupted
When the pandemic struck, global companies moved into a survival mode. It also forced them to adopt radically new ways of working and operating organizations. It also offered hard lessons on having static talent strategies and virtues of a dynamic one.
This 2021 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends report offers the next step for companies now shifting into a thrive mode as the business landscape improves. But to do this successfully, Deloitte also argues that companies need to become “distinctly human at its core.”
Download this report to learn:
- Designing work for well-being
- Going beyond reskilling to unleash worker potential
- Superteams: what are they and why they matter
- Governing workforce strategies better
- Why HR needs to get involved in re-architecting work
- The role of leadership in shifting from survive to thrive
Thank you for your interest in this content. By downloading this content, you understand that your details may be provided to the Content owner. If you disagree with this, do not proceed with the download.